Thanksgiving Wreath Ideas
Looking for ideas to make a Thanksgiving Wreath. Below are some Thanksgiving Wreaths projects/ideas that you may find interesting.
- At CraftBits is a more traditional wreath. It is made using a Grapevine Wreath, some Autumn Garland, Silk Flower Sprigs and Some Fake Berries.
- At Celebrations there are 3 wreaths you can make: Autumn Leaves Wreath, Harvest Wreath and for the kids a Candy Corn Wreath.
- At ThanksgivingNovember there are instructions to make a Thanksgiving Wreath using a Grapevine wreath, Doll (around 10″ high), Plastic pumpkins (of nearly same sizes), Sunflowers, Construction paper (green), Indian corn (plastic corn), Wooden Beads, and Feathers (Multi-colored.
- At SouthernLiving there are instructions for making a Thanksgiving Door Wreath using an oval grapevine wreath, 1 green Fuji mum, 2 golden football mums, 3 daisy mums, 3 ‘Red Rover’ mums, 2 stems of green button mums, oak leaves, and 4 pheasant feathers.
- At Dot Com Women they have instructions to make a Thanksgiving Wreath using an old frame (without glass), fake autumn leaves, fake red berry branches, and wooden acorn.
- At Associated Content there is an article and instructions on making a Thanksgiving Gratitude Wreath with your family using a straw wreath and fall leaves.
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21st, 2008 at 4:14 pm and is filed under Thanksgiving. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.