Looking for some quick and easy ornaments to make this year. You may want to try to make some of these using felt.
- At SavesonCrafts I found instructions to make a Felt Mitten and Felt Snowman Ornament.
- At Better Homes and Garden I found another Felt Mitten , Felt Ice Skates, Appliqued Hearts, and Christmas Cardinal Dove Ornament.
- At FamilyFun I found a Flying Bird Ornament.
- At Dot Com Women they have templates you can print out to make other Christmas felt ornaments: bell, tree, gingerbread man, candy cane and more.
You may also be interested in making an Advent Calendar using felt.
- At The Purl Bee I found instructions on how to make an Embroidered Felt Advent Calendar.
- At The Crafty Cattery I found another Felt Advent Calendar with felt oranments. A great project for Christmas.
I also found some Felt Ornament craft kits at Oriental Trading Company.
And also be sure to check out Ebay for many Felt Ornament Craft Kits.
[phpbay]felt ornament kits, 5[/phpbay]